Across most industries there is a need for advanced technology that applies GlanHealth Products more effectively, more efficiently and with greater convenience than Electrostatic Spraying. With SHARK and Electrostatic Spraying super bugs have no place to hide.
About Electrostatic Sprayers
Electrostatic sprayers change the electrical charge of the particles in whatever solution being sprayed from Neutral (+’s and –’s) to either Positive (+) or Negative (-).
Because of this charge, sprayed charged particles will have an attraction up to 75 times that of gravity and will seek out items to land on versus “floating” in the air.
As the like-charged particles land, they avoid colliding in the air or landing on each other since they have the same charge so they spread out evenly across all sprayed surfaces providing excellent solution coverage.
If the sprayed particles have the opposite charge as the material they are sprayed on, the electrical force will even cause the particles to reverse course and coat hidden and hard to reach surfaces that would typically be missed by conventional spraying or wiping.
Why Electrostatic Sprayers?
1. Saves Time
- Tests versus a hand pump sprayer show that an electrostatic sprayer applies chemicals up to 70% faster.
2. Saves Money
- Tests versus a hand pump sprayer show that an electrostatic sprayer uses up to 65% less chemical to cover the same area.
3. Provides Better Coverage
- Because electrostatic sprayers charge the solution’s particles, the particles spread and continue looking for uncovered space to land giving you better coverage.
4. Ease of Use
- Simple to use and understand
- 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to match dwell times to a chemical’s requirements
- 2 sprayer options (handheld and backpack) designed for space and customer preferences
- Patented double charge system provides optimal charge on sprayed particles
- 16.8V lithium ion battery provides 4 hours of continuous runtime on a single charge
- Grounding strap built into the handle
- Approved by all global and U.S. electrical and safety standard laboratories